The IRC is funded entirely by member organizations. Member companies provide base funds each year and the remainder of our financial support is derived by conducting funded research and providing technical assistance to our members and other industry stakeholders. We would like to acknowledge and thank the sponsors who recognize the value of the IRC to their organizations and to the entire industry. The following images are from our IRC Members. Each image is a link to that member's website.
Supporting the IRC
IRC supporters understand the benefits of membership, and they have other characteristics in common:
- They recognize that their businesses depend on refrigeration.
- They are committed to improvement: to enhance the capabilities of their personnel, to reduce their operating costs, and to increase the productivity of their processes.
- They know that improvements in refrigeration translate to improvements in their bottom lines.
- They understand the synergy between safety, efficiency, and productivity in refrigeration systems. They recognize that efforts to improve in one area invariably lead to improvements in the others.
- They see the value in leveraging their resources through collaborative action.
If you think your organization can benefit from participation in the IRC, please contact us for more information.