The Industrial Refrigeration Consortium (IRC) is a partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Madison and industry, which seeks to improve the safety, efficiency, and productivity of industrial refrigeration systems and technologies. Participating organizations include refrigeration end-users, regulatory agencies, and energy service providers.
Participate and Benefit
Now is the time to join other industry leaders such as ConAgra Foods, Dreyers Grand Ice Cream, General Mills, Jones Dairy Farm, Kraft Foods, MillerCoors, Nestle USA, Pinnacle Foods, Schoep's Ice Cream, Tropicana Products, Sargento Foods, and Wells' Dairy by making a commitment to participate in the IRC. Include us in your upcoming budget and begin reaping the reward of improving your industrial refrigeration operations.
A Snapshot of IRC Benefits:
- Unbiased and authoritative information on industrial refrigeration
- Applied research results to improve refrigeration system efficiency, productivity, & safety
- Preferred access to refrigeration education programs to expand staff capabilities
- Reduction in refrigeration-related risks
The IRC Also Gives Your Organization:
- A telephone hotline providing quick answers to your refrigeration questions
- Internet-based information resources (including access to IRC web courses)
- Professional staff providing on-site technical assistance
- Technical bulletins, safety updates, and specialized publications
- Refrigeration education for personnel at all levels
- Other publications including our popular newsletter the "Cold Front"
Where can I get more information on the IRC?
Contact IRC Director Doug Reindl by e-mail or by mail:
ATTN: Doug Reindl
Industrial Refrigeration Consortium
1513 University Avenue Suite 3184
Madison, WI 53706-1607
The information on this page is also available in Adobe Acrobat Document format.