Notice: To sign up for for the automated Tool Users Group mailing list, please click here.
In accordance with ASHRAE 15-2010, all pressure relieving devices must be properly sized. This tool has been developed to help end users decide which pressure relief valves are available.
The method for determing capacity has been specified by the National Board Pressure Relief Device Certification, NB-18. This program assumes a standard density of air at 60 deg F and 14.7 psia.
The PRV Wizard is available for public use. The tool was developed by Mark Geurts as part of the Safety Relief Vent Tool. Please read the following information before proceeding.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES: THESE FILES WERE PREPARED BY THE IRC. NEITHER THE IRC, NOR ANY PERSON ACTING ON BEHALF OF THEM:
- MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED,
- WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, METHOD, PROCESS OR SIMILAR ITEM DISCLOSED IN THESE FILES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
- THAT SUCH USE DOES NOT INFRINGE ON OR INTERFERE WITH PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS, INCLUDING ANY PARTY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR
- THAT THESE FILES ARE SUITABLE TO ANY PARTICULAR USER'S CIRCUMSTANCE; OR
- ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE IRC OR ANY IRC REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM YOUR SELECTION OR USE OF THESE FILES OR ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, METHOD, PROCESS, OR SIMILAR ITEM DISCLOSED IN THESE FILES.